Happy New Year to all members. It is the beginning of a year packed with PHPC events, presentations and competitions. The 2020 Calendar has already been published.
To enable your continued participation it is now time to renew your PHPC membership. Membership fees are payable before the date of our first competition, that is, before the 17th of February 2020.
Members who do not renew by the due date will not be awarded competition points and after a period of grace will be removed from membership of PHPC. If you do not intend to renew your membership then please let us know.
Our membership grades and fees follow;
- Standard membership fee $95.00
- Senior / Concession Holder $90.00 (Senior’s / Pensioner’s Card)
- School Student $40.00 (Under 18)
- Non-competing member $55.00 (ineligible to enter competitions)
For new members joining:
- Between the 1st of July and the 30th of September the per annum rates are reduced by 50%
- After the 1st of October membership will be extended through to the end of the following year. If you joined after 1st October 2019 your membership will carry through to the end of 2020.
By applying for membership of the Pennant Hills Photographic Club Inc. you agree to be bound by the rules of the Club. Please refer to the Club’s Constitution and By-Laws
Please remit the fee by bank transfer to the following account. Please also include your name in the remarks so we know who it is from. Once payment is received your membership status will be updated and a confirmation email sent to you.
Pennant Hills Photographic Club BSB: 032 087 Account: 731071
Privacy of Information Your information is kept on a club member profile on the MyPhotoClub website. Members are asked to check their profile and keep their information current. There are privacy settings available to each member to limit what details other ordinary members can see. Membership of the club is not disclosed to the public, except where authorship of featured photos is disclosed or where you hold an official position in the Club. The current membership list and details can be seen by the Club Committee for the purpose of communicating with members.