A focus for 2020 will be the reinvigoration of the club’s photographic mentoring program, which is described in this document:
The mentoring coordinator is Max Pegler.
We are seeking registrations of interest for participation in the mentoring program. So, if you are an experienced photographer and would like to pass on your experience as a mentor, or if you would like to be mentored, then please fill out a form by clicking the button below.
The form will ask you for:
- Your name and email address
- Registering as mentor or mentee (or both)
- Photographic experience and skills as a mentor
- Skills being sought as a mentee
- Any time restrictions on holding mentoring sessions (to be nominally held before club meetings)
You will receive a confirming email and a link to modify the form at any time.
The mentoring coordinator will then match mentors with mentees and inform you about the mentoring arrangements.