Note: changes of timings and venue!
I’m excited that we will be face-to-face for our last meeting of the year. Restrictions are easing which is wonderful news. Please note the starting time and venue below:
- Starting time: doors open 7PM sharp
- Meeting to start: 7.15PM sharp
- Meeting will close: 10PM sharp
- Venue: Pennant Hills Community Centre – Intermediate Hall (same venue as the library but downstairs)
- Parking at the venue but if full there is parking across the street at the shopping centre – you can catch a train as the venue is across the road from the station
- Please note Chris will put your photos on the stands, we ask that you place your photos in the correct place on the table – please make sure your photos have labels on all entries, printed out from MyPhotoClub. First will be Small Prints followed by Monochrome, Colour, Digital and then the Poster competition.
Do not attend if you are sick and if you have any concerns about covid please bring your own mask, sanitiser and gloves etc.
See you Monday night. Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Nancy Morley President Mob: 0481 345 320