I hope that you are all well and had a lovely break over the Christmas and New Year.
We are now ready to start the 2021 photography year. See below information regarding the first few meetings.
- Monday 1st February – Meeting via ZOOM Meeting ID: 893 4402 5739 see our website (same link as last year) – we will take a look at the calendar, for 2021, the rule changes and will also look at the winning shots from 2020.
- Monday 15th February – Competition 01 – Open – stay tuned but hoping this will be face-to-face.
- Monday 1st March – Presentation – via ZOOM Meeting ID: 893 4402 5739 – Part 2 of Creative by Michelle Kennedy
- Monday 15th March – Competition 02 – Set-Australian Landscapes.
- We are hoping that all Competitions this year will be held face-to-face! Stay tuned
- Please note we have moved the AGM to later in the year due to covid – a notice will be sent out once we can confirm a face-face meeting date
- Presentation of awards for the 2020 Print and Projected images will be presented at a face-to-face meeting during the year.
To enable your continued participation it is now time to renew your PHPC membership. Membership fees are payable before the date of our first competition, that is, before the 15th of February 2021.
- Standard membership fee $95.00
- Senior / Concession Holder $90.00 (Senior’s / Pensioner’s Card)
- School Student $40.00 (Under 18)
- Non-competing member $55.00 (ineligible to enter competitions)
Pennant Hills Photographic Club BSB: 032 087 Account: 731071
Please remit the fee by bank transfer to the following account. Please also include your name in the remarks so we know who it is from. Once payment is received your membership status will be updated and a confirmation email sent to you.
I would like to welcome a new member, Bob Whyms, to our club.
Privacy of Information Your information is kept on a club member profile on the MyPhotoClub website. Members are asked to check their profile and keep their information current. There are privacy settings available to each member to limit what details other ordinary members can see. Membership of the club is not disclosed to the public, except where authorship of featured photos is disclosed or where you hold an official position in the Club. The current membership list and details can be seen by the Club Committee for the purpose of communicating with members.
If you could also update you BIO in MyPhotoClub, to include the date you joined PHPC that would be great. You can do this in the short description – eg Joined Pennant Hills Photography Club in January 2014 (the section where your name and photo are).
I look forward to seeing everyone at our first meeting. Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me or the committee on email@example.com
Regards Nancy President Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 0481 345 320 PHPC - developing our passion in photography together!