Our final night of the year is fast approaching, and due to our government moving the goal post again, we will be holding our Print & Projected Image of the Year via Zoom. Below are the changes to be aware of.
- 6th December – Print & Projected Image of the Year – to be held via Zoom – please bring your Christmas spirit along to this meeting as well as a glass of wine (or two if you so desire). Images are to be uploaded from MyPhotoClub and no new images (or edited images) can be used. All images for this comp must have been entered into a PHPC competition this year (see rules). We will move the Poster Comp till we are face-to-face see below.
- 6th December – 2022 Calendar will be available
- 7th February 2022 – First meeting for 2022 (hopefully back to normal)
- 7th February 2022 – Poster Comp will be held photos to be uploaded by 4th December 2021
- 7th February 2022 – presentation of awards for 2021
- 21st February 2022 – Competition 1 – Open
Please join us for our last club night of the year on zoom. Any questions let me know.