- Competitions in NSW FCC InterClub selection are closing soon!
- Results for competitions in 1906 – Open & Set – Sport & Recreation
- FCC InterClub Competition – Entry Nominations
- Competitions in 1906 – Open & Set – Sport & Recreation are closing soon!
- Reminder for Competition 1906 – Open and Set “Sport and Recreation”
The club has received information from Barbara Seager of Camerally (Mobile: 0407-015-456) regarding a photographic weekend retreat on 1st – 3rd March 2019 at Lutanda Recreation and Conference Centre, in Yarramundi, near Richmond NSW. The main presenter is Mieke Boynton, 2018 AIPP Victorian Travel Photographer of the Year. See her work at www.miekeboynton.com
The brochure and registration form can be obtained by clicking the links below.
This information is provided as a courtesy to members who may be interested to join the retreat. Please correspond with the provider directly as the club has no commercial interest nor takes any responsibility for the retreat.
by Tony Strasser, 26 September 2018
The club has received information from Dennis Jones from Wildlife Safari Consultants regarding photographic tours he is organising to Africa in 2019. This information is provided as a courtesy to members who may be interested to join any of the tours. Please correspond with the provider directly as the club has no commercial interest nor takes any responsibility for these tours.
Please click on this link to obtain the information provided by Dennis Jones.
by Tony Strasser, 26 August 2018
As I mentioned at the last meeting that a person from Hornsby TAFE was going to come along to talk to us about a course they are running. David apologies as he was sick and could not make it. As I wanted further information before I sent this email out to you all so I apologise for not sending this out earlier. At this stage they are only taking a waiting list to make sure they have enough people interested.
Please find attached three information sheets. Also see below a message from Graham Evans who is organising the course. If you are interested in attending, please email Graham Evans on the email address below.
Thank you for contacting TAFE regarding the Statement of Attainment in Photography Skills course. You may be aware that the class was scheduled to commence on the 2nd July. Unfortunately, there has been a delay in starting the course, with the new starting date to be confirmed. I have added your contact details to our waiting list, so that we can notify you when the course is advertised online with the new starting date.
There are 2 sessions planned for each day.
- The first starting at 3pm through to 5pm Mondays and Wednesdays
- The second session commences at 6pm through to 8pm Mondays & Wednesdays.
Both sessions will commence on the same starting date.
My apologies for the delay. I hope you are not greatly inconvenienced by the change.
Graphic Design : Photography (part-time)
Hornsby College TAFE NSW – Northern Sydney Institute
by Tony Strasser, 26 June 2018
Thanks for having me last night, it was great to meet everyone!
Just a quick note regarding the upcoming workshop and the special club deal.
The link to the workshop is here – https://www.australianphotographer.com/sydneyworkshop-of-wizardry
The workshop is at Dee Why RSL on the 7th of April
Tickets are $279 Currently $249 for the Early Bird Sale
Plus every person attending receives:
- Easy Way Photography Essentials Online Photoshop Workflow course – Beginner
- Easy Way Photography Accelerator Online Photoshop Workflow course – Intermediate
- Easy Way Photography Turbo Online Photoshop Workflow course – Advanced
- Plus a special extra bonus my new 5 Minute Magic Lightroom Workflow
- Click this link to purchase your ticket – https://www.australianphotographer.com/sydneyworkshop-of-wizardry
- Email me at email@example.com to confirm you are from Pennant Hills CC for your free Lightroom Bonus
Adam Williams. M.Photog
M: 0447 263 772
Adam Williams Photography
by Tony Strasser, 6 March 2018