It is with much pleasure that I inform you that we will be meeting face to face for our last and important meeting of the year – Print and Projected Image of the Year, Poster Competition, points score awards presentation plus a light supper, which the club will provide. We will also have an overview of next years competition subjects. So start printing (see below for more information)!!!
- When: Monday night 7th December 2020
- Time: 7pm – 10 pm (strictly)
- Where: Pennant Hills Community Centre – Intermediate Hall (near the station)
- Supper provided by the club
- Please note: covid conditions apply – hall will take 37 people, please bring your own mask, sanitiser and anything you think to keep you safe – we will have to clean the hall after use
Rules Print and Projected Image of the Year (Small Prints, Colour Prints and Monochrome Prints – do not print Digital entries):
- Entries in the Print and Projected Image of the Year competition (limit of two entries in each category – total 6 photos) must have been entered in a club competition this year (including credit and merit awards).
- Photos must be entered in the same category
- See attached Rules and Categories https://pennanthills.myphotoclub.com.au/wp-content/uploads/sites/140/2019/12/Competition-Rules-and-Categories-2020-V1.pdf
Rules for Poster Competition:
- 2 entries per person
- Posters must exceed a 40.6cm x 50.8cm rectangle in at least one dimension. There is no maximum size. No framed, wood mounted, or glass mounted prints are permitted however the poster can be printed on canvas and stretched across a frame. The winning poster may not be re-entered in following years.
Monday night 16th November the competition is Water – use your imagination – hint the subject must be about water. This will be via zoom.
Till then, take care.
Nancy – President